cup

cup

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Guilty

I feel so bad about not posting here enough, but life just seems to be a little too hectic right now. I started a new job - my first full-time job in 3.5 years! - at the local college. We are leaving on a road trip to Washington D.C. this weekend (I have to go to the Embassy) and I still don't have all the necessary papers ready, and my bags are very much not packed. Christmas shopping is almost done. 3 gift baskets filled with homemade goodies are packed and delivered. Christmas cards are mailed. The house is decorated. I have to finish one purse a girl is waiting for, make another purse, and make 5 more pairs of baby booties some time soon. I have several things that I made a month or so ago that haven't been photographed and displayed yet, as well as a dozen pictures of new meals I cooked that await being posted here. Add to this cooking meals for a constantly hungry male who is trying to gain weight (while I'm hopelessly trying to lose it) and P90X 3 nights a week...
And I just don't function well in winter. It seems that all of my energy goes on staying warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment