cup

cup

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bragging

Well, I have three things to brag about today. I made all of them within the last week or so. All of them are for dear old me.
 You can't really tell, but the bottom crystal is dark purple.
















When I was in Russia in winter, my mom gave me a string of triangular tiger eye beads that used to be a necklace. I used them as a starting point for this necklace and earrings.














I started working on the motifs for this bag months ago, and since it was not something for sale, I took my sweet time. It took me 3 days to make lining for this bag! I haven't sewn since 8th grade, so it was a real challenge to figure out how to make pleats, how to make them work, how to not screw it all up. The toughest part - hand-sewing the lining into the bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment